Monday, February 22, 2010

What Happens During A Concussion What Happened? Do I Have A Concussion?

What happened? Do I have a concussion? - what happens during a concussion

I was after the sprint football after a girl in my team had made the flight. We both finished the race. I waited 'til after you've had the ball without fail. I saw that time and I remember. I woke up on the floor fiddling with all around me. He was stunned for 10-30 seconds. Obviously, I hit my head back and shot but was rejected when it was created. I broke my tailbone, I'm pretty sure (I have done before). After my crash I could not speak because he has left in limbo, and nobody could understand what he said. I have a terrible headache and is the second day. I am too bad. The whole day I had problems you words at school, when I typically large. Even my mother told me I was crazyoh, I fell. He said it made no sense and was distracted. I do not know fully borne by the fall, only fragments. Do you think I have a concussion? Should I see a doctor? What is your opinion?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a concussion, at least. Call your doctor immediately and see if they come into the office or simply want to the emergency room.

Anonymous said...

You must immediately when Docter
Nausea, confusion, slurred, speech problems, headaches, etc. are all signs of a concussion
should immediately go to a Docter, what could be .... somthing very seriously

I hope I have helped
I really hope you feel better
take care of you: D

Anonymous said...

He has a concussion, at least. Call your doctor immediately and see if they come into the office or simply want to the emergency room.

Post a Comment