Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crusing Spots In Nj Why Is My Goldfish Swimming On The Bottom?

Why is my goldfish swimming on the bottom? - crusing spots in nj

I bought a comet goldfish about 3 weeks is about 1 1 / 2 inches and is in an aquarium in 2G, living in a bowl and did it well, but I bought a much larger, with gravel, a plastic Factory and Fromm filter the water is clean, I might add, and 5 ml of clean water (which outchlorinee) and also the water temperature is correct, he is eating alone, and, but it is only a short drive into the background. Is something wrong? is sick? "I investigated and found nothing wrong with it wierden has no stains or white down, or in the eyes. Coincidental, but sometimes it goes in the middle ... Is it because the hand of the filter?

1 comment:

Harry said...

It could be that fish like swimming in the background? I do not think that the fish is sick, he would not do much swimming. Perhaps his hand was laid on the ground to see whether the fish moved from below?

Post a Comment